MEET OUR STAFF - DIANE BARTLETT
1. Who are you and what did you do before you joined us at Crawley Open House?
Diane Bartlett, I was a qualified preschool practitioner.
2. How will you help our clients in your current position?
By providing support, signposting when needed, supporting clients with their health, addictions, homelessness, assisting with appointments, and any future prospects they may have i.e. college, training etc leading onto working.
3. Are you originally from Crawley?
No, I lived in the Kent area up until 6 years ago when I then moved to Crawley.
4. Why choose to work at COH?
I wanted to make a difference in people's lives and provide opportunities for clients to achieve goals I have always worked in the caring sector because this is what I do best.
5. What were some of your expectations before joining COH?
I am very open-minded and willing to learn the environment is such a lovely place to work in. I will need guidance and support whilst I'm still learning.
6. What are some of the goals you would like to achieve at COH?
I would like to work my way up and do learn so much more.
7. Like at any job, working at COH can become stressful sometimes, so what do you do for fun?
I spend time with my family and my new baby grandson.